Benefits of the WEP Effluent System
- Eliminates the need for a grade level drain or a drain near the source of the waste water
- Cleans waste water prior to discharge to ensure compliance with most regulations
- Can pump up to 14 m (46’)
- Discharged water can be used for irrigation
- Requires no configuration
- Maintenance can be accomplished by existing staff
- Minimal operating costs
- Sealed system ensures no odors escape
- Fully automatic with intelligent level sensors to operate the pump
- Quiet operation
- High reliability BLDC pump operates at 24 Vdc for enhanced safety
- Expected life of 15 to 25 years
- Optimized for operation with Power Knot LFC biodigesters
- Compatible with other food waste digesters
Tech Specs of the WEP-100
- All stainless steel
- Waterproof for easy cleaning
- Universal ac power input for global operational compatibility
The WEP-100P effluent system that can pump waste water in places without a grade level drain.Learn More
The WEP-100F is an advanced version of the WEP-100 effluent pump with a filter.Learn More
About the WEP Effluent Pump
The WEP-100 effluent pump is used to pump waste water that might be fed by gravity to a higher level or extended some distance with a horizontal pipe.
This system allows you to install machines that generate waste water in places where there may not be a grade level drain.
Connection with biodigesters
The WEP pump has simple integration with Power Knot LFC and LCD biodigesters.
The WEP system operation is fully automatic. It uses a high reliability BLDC pump operates at 24 Vdc for enhanced safety. It has quiet operations and comes with add-on options for vacuum, filter, and pump.