We have an opportunity for a person who wants to join a startup company in the rapidly growing environmental space. We are seeking an enthusiastic person who pays great attention to detail.
The Marketing and Graphic Design Associate reports to the Marketing Manager of Power Knot. The work schedule is 12 months per year; 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday.
This position is for an intermediate level marketing associate whose responsibilities will primarily encompass design work with a focus on Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Pay range: 60-75k; pay commensurate with experience
The Marketing and Graphic Design Associate would work with the Marketing Manager to create marketing material in alignment with Power Knot branding and messaging.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to assist with branded product data sheets, cut sheets, trade show material, and more.
- Create Power Knot branded design templates and execute high-quality promotional materials.
- Use Google Slides to create corporate presentations.
Additional duties, when time permits:
- Support multimedia projects using Adobe Premiere Pro, integrate elements of text, image, animation, video, and audio; develop concepts and templates for marketing and promotional projects.
- Collaborate with various departments (sales, marketing, engineering, and management) to preemptively strategize and plan marketing material.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Discuss technical information with internal staff, discern their needs and develop materials , systems, screens, etc., which meet those needs.
- Read, understand and apply information from technical manuals.
- Establish and maintain project and production schedules and balanced responsibilities.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in visual arts, design, marketing, or related experience.
- Three years of experience in professional graphic design or related experience.
- Advanced skills pertaining to Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off